Thursday 30 July 2015

I am very behind in posting my SAL blocks for May, June and now July...yikes!

I am so bad at blogging but I am promise to catch up and stay in tune!

I have especially enjoyed making July's block as I took it with me to stitch on our trip to Australia!  What an amazing trip it was!  I am getting my pictures ready to post so stay tuned...


                                                         

June blocks...love making hexies!



May blocks...love each one of these blocks.  I do need to hurry up and put legs and heads on my ladybugs though!  Yikes!

5 comments:

  1. Hey your home.............was so lovely to meet you.........your NJ is looking gorgeous........
    yes your lady bugs need legs.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are lovely. So lovely to meet you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blocks Holly. It was lovely to have met you. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly - you've been so quiet in blog land - all OK there??? How is Natures Journey going??..a lot of us had a lovely sewing day with Anni in March - it was great to be able to show her our quilts in person.

    ReplyDelete